If you’re planning to hire a provider of commercial cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ, make sure to dedicate the time to finding the company that is the right fit for you and your business. Here are some factors to consider when researching a commercial cleaning service:
- Be sure to ask about pricing: To provide you with the most accurate pricing, a cleaning services company should ask to visit your office and create a proposed price after seeing your needs. The company can work with you to figure out the pricing that is most cost effective.
- Ask for proof of insurance: The company you hire should be fully insured, which means they will work to be sure that their customers will not be legally liable if an unexpected problem occurs. While it’s likely nothing of this nature will take place, a reputable cleaning company will readily provide proof of insurance for the peace of mind of both parties.
- Find out about what importance the company places on professionalism: While it’s essential that the cleaning services company you hire is skilled in their work and reliable in their service, it might also be important to you that the staff members themselves maintain a professional appearance. To this end, you might find it helpful to find out if the staff members wear uniforms when they clean your office because you may want them to convey the same professionalism to visitors of your company as your own employees.
- Inquire about the equipment the company uses: Not only does hiring a cleaning service relieve your office staff of cleaning duties, it also relieves you of the need to purchase cleaning equipment. Make sure you ask a company you’re considering hiring about what equipment they will use to perform the specific services you request. It’s also a good idea to inquire about the condition of the equipment and how often it is replaced so that you can have an understanding of the importance that the company places on reliability and quality.
- Ask to review any references: You want to make absolutely certain that the commercial cleaning service you hire is professional and experienced and has a solid reputation. Ask the companies you are researching if they can provide you with references in the form of current customers. You can then ask these references about the response time they have experienced with the cleaning company, the quality of their work and any other questions that might be useful in guiding your decision.
Now that you know some key things to think about when researching commercial cleaning services in Phoenix, AZ, you’re ready to start determining the company that is the best fit for you. New Image Cleaning Service is the local area’s premier cleaning company and can handle any job from small to large. We provide commercial and residential cleaning services and offer janitorial services, carpet cleaning, window cleaning, air duct cleaning and power washing. We are proud to provide exceptional customer service, and we take the time to find out your needs so that we can customize our services for you. To schedule an appointment for cleaning or to receive a free estimate, get in touch with us today!
Categorised in: Commercial Cleaning Services
This post was written by Writer