Whether you own a home, a commercial space or both, it takes plenty of time, effort and elbow grease to keep your space clean, tidy and organized. You can make this task easier on yourself by investing in help from a professional cleaning service in Phoenix, AZ, but regardless of whether you hire professionals or not, you will likely have to lend a hand to the cleaning effort every once in a while.
One important aspect of cleaning is window washing. Clean windows are important, not only for providing visibility, but also for maintaining the appearance of your business and attracting positive attention from customers. By following a few tips for window cleaning, you can keep your space looking its best.
Cleaning indoor windows
- Prepare your water: You can use cool water to clean your indoor windows. Make sure to use a clean source of water and mix it in a bucket with a few drops of dish soap as a cleaning agent.
- Set up your space: Since you will be washing the inside of your windows, it’s important to take steps to avoid any damage to your home’s interior. Set up a towel beneath your bucket in front of your window to catch any drips or spills during the cleaning process.
- Clean your window: Using a sponge or microfiber cloth and your bucket of water, you can begin to clean your window. Start from the top down, washing the windows as well as their frames.
- Spray and dry: Once you have wiped down your windows, spray them with a vinegar and water solution in a spray bottle (or another window cleaning product). Wipe your windows dry with a towel that won’t produce lint. In order to avoid streaking, wipe your windows down in a Z-shaped pattern.
Cleaning outdoor windows
- Rinse your windows: Outdoor windows can be somewhat easier to clean since you don’t have to worry about keeping things dry. Start the process by giving your windows a quick rinse with an outdoor hose.
- Wipe your windows: After your windows have been rinsed, you can wipe them down using a microfiber cloth or a sponge mop. Once they’ve been wiped down, you can give them another rinse with your hose.
- Squeegee your windows: Wick moisture away using a squeegee, starting at the top of your windows and moving towards the bottom.
When you hire the right professional cleaning service in Phoenix, AZ to assist you with cleaning, you can spend less time and energy on window washing and turn your attention to building your business or enjoying your home.
Our team at New Image Cleaning Service is confident that we can help you keep your residential or commercial space clean and tidy, no matter what kind of messes come your way. For nearly 20 years, our team has been offering janitorial services, carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, pressure washing and window cleaning to a wide range of customers in the Phoenix area. We would be more than happy to get you started with a free estimate for our services—simply give us a call today!
Categorised in: Window Cleaning
This post was written by admin