If you’ve had a house cleaner come to your home before, you might be wondering why you can never seem to get your house looking quite as good on your own. The truth is that most people aren’t cleaning professionals, and they might have never had any real cleaning instruction at all. With that in mind, it’s not surprising that many people can’t achieve an immaculate space even after hours of cleaning. Fortunately, by implementing some cleaning tips that professional house cleaners in Phoenix, AZ utilize, you can greatly improve the results of your cleaning:
- Focus on your tools: Effective cleaning starts with the tools that you use. It’s important to invest in tools that are reliable and that can be used for a variety of different applications. Instead of purchasing a number of specialized tools, focus on acquiring the essentials—sponges, a scrub brush, microfiber cloths, a vacuum, a mop, a duster and a stiff toothbrush.
- Use multipurpose products: Since there is an overwhelming amount of cleaning products and chemicals on the market, you might be wondering which products you actually need. Keep it simple and stick to products that can be used for a variety of different applications, rather than cleaners that are dedicated for specific surfaces.
- Start by clearing messes: It’s nearly impossible to get your house sparkling clean if you are working around clutter or messes. Make sure you clear any clutter away before you begin cleaning. By spending some time getting rid of some of the things you have laying around, you can also have the opportunity to get rid of possessions that you want to donate or discard.
- Stay organized: Instead of tackling a cleaning project without any particular plan, strategize before you begin cleaning. Decide in which order you are going to clean surfaces and determine a particular area of your room to begin cleaning. You should also make sure that you organize your cleaning products and tools so that they are easy to access. It can be helpful to use a cleaning caddy that you can carry around with you while you are cleaning your home.
- Keep things fresh: Odors can hide in furniture, carpeting and other surfaces and leave your home with a lingering unpleasant smell even after you clean. Use deodorizing products and launder any furniture and materials that you can to get rid of odors. Shampooing your carpets can also make a big difference when it comes to getting rid of lingering smells.
If you want to achieve the best possible clean in your home, get some help from New Image Cleaning Service. We are a professional cleaning service in Phoenix, AZ with decades of experience providing residential and commercial cleaning services to our customers. We are proud of our ability to deliver exceptional cleaning services that leave homes and businesses looking spectacular. Whether you want a little extra help in preparation for an event or you are looking for regular cleaning services, we would be happy to help you. Contact us today to find out more about our services!
This post was written by Writer